Welcome to Harvest Capital Company

Headquartered in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, Harvest Capital Company’s mission is to provide long-term commercial capital to agriculture in the Northwest. Harvest Capital Company has become one of the Northwest’s premier agricultural real estate lenders by crafting long-term financing solutions that allow farmers and ranchers to be successful today and prepared for tomorrow’s opportunities.

We have dedicated ourselves to making competitively priced funds accessible to clients in production agriculture in order to strengthen the financial base of the agriculture industry in the Northwest. We are confident that this financial strength can be achieved with a relationship with Harvest Capital Company.

What Our Clients Say:

Steve Coleman
Coleman Corrals Inc.
Molalla, OR

video


Click Here For More
Client Testimonials

FAQs

q box2 Will I need to have my property appraised?

a box2 Unless an acceptable appraisal has been published within the past year, a new appraisal will need to be completed. These typically cost from $4,000 to $8,000 per appraisal.


q box2 Do you have prepayment penalties?

a box2 Most of the loans that Harvest Capital Company originates do not have prepayment penalties; however, there are times when prepayment penalties are a necessary part of the mortgage.

More FAQs arrow

To produce one pound of honey, bees must visit 2 million flowers, fly more than 55,000 miles, and will be the lifetime work of approximately 768 bees. Now talk about some busy bees! "Dedicated to the Business of Agriculture"harvcap.com/what-we-do-agricultural-real-estate-term-loans/#AgFactFriday#Harvcaplife⁣#agriculture#ORAg⁣#Oregonagriculture#Oregonag ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
Did you know that on average Americans eat about 8 pounds of fresh grapes per year?"Dedicated to the Business of Agriculture"harvcap.com/what-we-do-agricultural-real-estate-term-loans/#AgFactFriday#Harvcaplife⁣#agriculture#ORAg⁣#Oregonagriculture#Oregonag ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
Did you know that California grows about 70% of all the asparagus grown in the United States? "Dedicated to the Business of Agriculture"harvcap.com/what-we-do-agricultural-real-estate-term-loans/#AgFactFriday#Harvcaplife⁣#agriculture#ORAg⁣#Oregonagriculture#Oregonag ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
Hops add a bitter flavor and aroma to beer as well as enhance clarity, foam stability, and act as a natural preservative. "Dedicated to the Business of Agriculture"harvcap.com/what-we-do-agricultural-real-estate-term-loans/#AgFactFriday#Harvcaplife⁣#agriculture#ORAg⁣#Oregonagriculture#Oregonag ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
In Oregon surface water accounts for 68% of freshwater withdrawals and ground water withdrawals account for the remaining 32%. "Dedicated to the Business of Agriculture"harvcap.com/what-we-do-agricultural-real-estate-term-loans/#AgFactFriday#Harvcaplife⁣#agriculture#ORAg⁣#Oregonagriculture#Oregonag ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: There is no connected account for the user harvestcapital.